Shipowick-Smith Counseling LLC's Response to COVID-19:
The health and safety of our clients and staff remains our top priority during this time. After reviewing and evaluating guidance from the CDC as well as federal, state and local authorities we have remained open for individual appointments and group therapy.
Per CDC guidelines, if any of the following apply to you, please call to reschedule your appointment to a later date:
- You or someone in your home are experiencing any symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, fatigue, headache, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting or diarrhea
- You have been diagnosed with COVID-19
- You are waiting for COVID-19 test results
- You have had close contact with someone (within six feet) who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has any of the above flu-like symptoms
- You recently traveled from somewhere outside the U.S. or on a cruise ship or river boat
Safety Protocols in Place:
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Masks will be worn by our staff members. Clients and any companion, if not vaccinated, are asked to arrive with a face covering of their own. If supplies allow, we may provide one to you and require that it be worn while in our facility.
Cleaning of Surfaces
Our staff will continue the frequency of rigorous cleaning of highly trafficked areas such as the reception desk, front door and all common surfaces.