Responsibilities for Receptionist
· Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and friendly manner
· Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner, and answer any questions visitors have
· Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times
· Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis, including a scanner, copy machine, and a computer
· Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of calls received
· Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail
· Take inventory of supplies and restock as needed Maintain the general office filing system
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $18.00 per hour
COUNSELOR / THERAPIST:
Typical duties and responsibilities as a Counselor include:
· Perform initial evaluations of client needs and develop customized treatment plans.
· Educate staff and clients on stress and trauma coping mechanisms.
· Provide individuals with the resources they need to reach personal goals.
· Monitor client progress and modify their treatment plans as needed.
· Coordinate with social and medical agencies, healthcare providers and community outreach programs to provide clients with needed services.
· Complete continuing education courses to maintain state, National Certified Counselor certification and stay up-to-date on the latest practices.
Bilingual helpful however not required.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.00 - $62.00 per hour
SUBSTANCE USE DISORDER COUNSELOR:
Job Purpose: Supports clients by providing drug, alcohol, or other substance dependency counseling; educating families.
Duties: * Determines patient status and problems by interviewing clients; obtaining personal information and medical history; consulting with other professionals.
* Assesses client willingness to change by utilizing individual and group counseling sessions.
* Designs treatment and rehabilitation programs by utilizing knowledge of alcohol and drug dependency, counseling, and treatment methods; tailoring approach to patient needs.
* Modifies treatment and rehabilitation programs by maintaining case history and progress notes; consulting with other professionals; observing clients.
* Educates family members by counseling them on the most appropriate and helpful roles they can fulfill in the recovery process.
* Restores patients to productive roles by educating them about available community-based organizations, and social and employment services.
* Protects mental health center's value by keeping client information confidential.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Serves and protects the mental health center community by adhering to professional standards, facility policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
* Enhances substance abuse and mental health center reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills/Qualifications: WA state License, Psychosocial Therapy, Persistence, Substance Abuse Counseling, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Resolving Conflict, People Skills, Emotional Control, Professionalism, Flexibility, Bilingual Preferred not required.
Experience Required1+ years
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $21.00 per hour