COUNSELOR / THERAPIST:
Typical duties and responsibilities as a Counselor include:
· Perform initial evaluations of client needs and develop customized treatment plans.
· Educate staff and clients on stress and trauma coping mechanisms.
· Provide individuals with the resources they need to reach personal goals.
· Monitor client progress and modify their treatment plans as needed.
· Coordinate with social and medical agencies, healthcare providers and community outreach programs to provide clients with needed services.
· Complete continuing education courses to maintain state, National Certified Counselor certification and stay up-to-date on the latest practices.
Bilingual helpful however not required.
Job Type: Part-time
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH INTERN POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
Please call 509-667-0679 or email [email protected] for information